If the SPU Library does not own material you need, you may request it through Interlibrary Loan (ILL).
Q. What can be ordered through InterLibrary Loan?
A. You can order books and specific articles through ILL. You cannot order:
Q. How long do InterLibrary Loan items take to arrive?
A. Most items arrive within one to two weeks, but some requests could take longer depending on the location of the lending library.
Want to know more? Find out more about InterLibrary Loan here.
1) Search for an article by accessing the library catalog's advanced search function from the library home page.
2) You can search for an article based on its title by:
1) Search for a Journal based on its title by:
2) Now that you have found the journal/article you want, click View It.
3) Clicking View It will display a list of publishers links. Take note of the Available from year, as different publishers provide different access to SPU.
4) Clicking a publisher's link will take you to the website or database with that eJournal.
5) Choose the year and issue you need. You will be taken to a page will all articles from the chosen issue.
6) Simply choose the "PDF Full Text" or "HTML Full Text" link underneath the article you need to access the full text of your article.
Note: If you can't find a full text version of the article you need, choose "Check for Full Text" under the article citation. If we don't have online or print access to the title you need, you can order the article through InterLibrary Loan. Find out more about InterLibrary Loan here.