! --creates a hanging indent style-->
Skip to Main Content
Strategies for Identifying that 'Just Right' Size Topic
Dream and make notes
- Set aside a block of uninterrupted time to mull over stuff.
- Scribble ideas down, all of them, related to the project.
- Write down important phrases.
- Create a document (spreadsheet, Word, Google Doc, pad of paper - whatever works for you) where you keep track of the terminology (keywords) you use for searches and the kinds of results those terms provide).
- Try using a concept map to see the big picture of your topic.