Skip to main content
- Choose a “master investor”
RESEARCH the FOLLOWING
- Personal background (who is the investor as a person? Family, childhood, interests beside investing, education, etc.)
- What qualifies them as a master investor?
- When and how did they get into investing?
- What are some investment stories they like to tell or are known for?
- What is their investment philosophy?
- What are some self-admitted investment “mistakes”?
- What do their critics say?
- What investment advice do they have for retail investors?
- What advice would you accept? Or what would you mimic?
- What advice is not for you? Or would is something you would likely not mimic?
- Anything else too interesting not to share
Business and Social Sciences Librarian