For this class, you'll complete a few assignments, including a group presentation of five interesting facts* on a topic such as:
- Agatha Christie's mysterious disappearance
- Agatha Christie's childhood and marriages
- James Cain's movie career
- H. H. Monro (pen name Saki), the Writer
You can locate resources on these topics in the library or through the library's web site.
*Please review the assignment specifications on your course syllabus.
Subject Guide Learning Outcomes
By the end of using this subject guide, students should be able to:
- locate an article on their topic from a library database
- use the catalog to locate books on their topic
- create a properly formatted APA paper citing books, articles, and web articles
Evaluation of Subject Guide
Please evaluate this Subject Guide for how helpful it was in terms on the stated "Learning Outcomes."
To leave a specific comment, click on the link "Provide comments on this Subject Guide. Be specific."