You will need to locate and use multiple sources of information, including:
- at least two professional research journal articles (scholarly/peer-reviewed)
- one book or book chapter
- one non-scholarly print source, such as a popular book or magazine (not internet-only sources)
- the class text.
With the exception of your class text, you can locate these resources in the library or through the library's web site.
*Please review the assignment specifications on your course syllabus.
Online library training modules
Please watch the following online library training modules:
|Week 1||Week 4|
|“Navigating the Library’s Web Pages” (Step 1)
“Searching the SPU Catalog”: (Steps 1 & 3)
“Using Academic Search Premier” (Step 2 & 3)
|“Information ethics” (Steps 1 and 2)|
Subject Guide Learning Outcomes
By the end of using this subject guide, students should be able to:
- locate at least 1 peer-reviewed article on their topic
- use the catalog to locate books on their topic
- create a properly formatted APA paper citing books, articles, and web articles
Evaluation of Subject Guide
Please evaluate this Subject Guide for how helpful it was in terms on the stated "Learning Outcomes."
To leave a specific comment, click on the link "Provide comments on this Subject Guide. Be specific."