Subject Guide Learning Outcomes
By the end of this Subject Guide students should be able to:
- use sophisticated search methods to locate quality resources for research and course assignments
- understand how to avoid plagiarism
- understand how to cite sources using the APA style
Business Research Screencasts
Screencasts teaching patrons how to use key business resources to find information on companies, demographic & statistical information, industry reports, articles, books, and more
Advice on searching for business information
Finding resources for business purposes is almost always a tricky prospect. The keys to finding the information that you desire are:
- thinking like a detective
- persevering -- don't give up
Evaluation of Subject Guide
Please evaluate this Subject Guide for how helpful it was in terms on the stated "Learning Outcomes."
To leave a specific comment on the usefulness of this Subject Guide, click on the hyperlink "Provide comments on this Subject Guide. Be specific."