For this class, you will complete weekly three page thesis papers on class readings*.
For these papers, you will need to locate and use:
- Handbook of Psychology: Industrial and Organizational Psychology (Vol. 12)
- Articles within library databases
Learn how to locate these resources in the library or the library's web site by using this guide.
*Please review the assignment specifications on your course syllabus.
Your Course Text
The chapter numbers in the online Handbook of Psychology: Volume 12 (2012) are different than the previous edition (2003). Left is the list of chapters pertaining to ORG 6100 for Fall 2014.
Thank you, Stephanie and class!
*If accessing from off campus, sign in with your SPU username and password.
Locate Database Articles
Many class readings will be available through the databases listed below.
TIP: To quickly identify in which database you can locate the full text of an article:
1. Search for the journal title (e.g. Journal of Applied Psychology) in SPU Primo.
2. Locate the correct journal title from the search results and verify the years available against the article's date of publication.
Choose the database that encompasses that year.
3. "Search within this publication" by title or author.
Subject Guide Learning Outcomes
By the end of using this subject guide, students should be able to:
- locate all class readings
- identify an additional peer-reviewed article on a class topic
- use the catalog to identify an additional book on a class topic
- create a properly formatted APA paper including cover page, abstract, in-text citations, and references
Evaluation of Subject Guide
Please evaluate this Subject Guide for how helpful it was in terms on the stated "Learning Outcomes."
To leave a specific comment, click on the link "Provide comments on this Subject Guide. Be specific."