Student Learning Outcomes
By the end of an information literacy session, students will be able to:
- identify tests and measures related to their topic
- locate the full text of an instrument (if available)
For the final research proposal and presentation, students will be able to:
- select one or more instruments to use for proposed data collection
- justify the use of the instrument(s) based on reliability and validity
Databases of Tests and Measures
Resources for Evaluating Tests and Measures
This is not a comprehensive list of resources available on the Index Tables. See this list for more titles.
Older editons also are available on the INDEX TABLES
Assessment Reference Sources
Search SPU Primo for more resources on this topic.
Other approaches to locating a test or measure:
- Search SPU Primo by keyword for topic or test name (a measure may be in a book's appendix).
- Search for websites via Google under the measure's specific title in quotations to see if it is available online.
- Consult SPU Psychology faculty; they may know of a measure on your topic and how to get it.