1) Sign in to your library account.
2) You can access the Library eJournal A-Z search links from the Library home page. The Journal Search link is focused on searching e-Journal titles.
3) Type the title of the journal you are looking for in the search bar. It is faster to use the search bar than the A through Z links.
4) When you have found the journal you are looking for, click "View It."
5) Clicking View It will display a list of publishers links. Take note of the Available from year, as different publishers provide different access to SPU.
6) Clicking a publisher's link will take you to the website or database with that eJournal.
7) Choose the year and issue you need. You will be taken to a page will all articles from the chosen issue.
8) Simply choose the "PDF Full Text" or "HTML Full Text" link underneath the article you need to access the full text of your article.