Test File Guidelines
The Test File is a restricted collection only available to current SPU students with faculty permission. Search for tests in SPU Primo, and bring the call # (e.g. TEST 7211) to the library Circulation desk on the main level. They will retrieve the test for you.
- Tests may not be photocopied because of copyright restrictions.
- Students may not write on any test materials.
- Materials need to be returned when due.
- Overdue fines are charged.
- Renewals are not allowed.
- Tests may not leave building except by permission of faculty.
More details are available on the PDF below:
Search SPU Primo for tests
Search SPU Primo for a specific test or browse available tests.
- To search for a specific test, search by title, author, acronym, or keyword in the main search box.
You can recognize a test by the location of Test File - Restricted. The Details tab lists the test contents.
- To browse all available tests in the test file, search either within the SPU Special Collections tab or limit your results by physical location.
- In Primo, search for test as a keyword and limit your search on the left by the Physical Location of Test File - Restricted.
- Or choose SPU Special Collections and select Test File from the drop-down menu. Search for the term "test" to browse all available tests.
Library Instruction Survey
Please fill out a brief evaluation of the information literacy session you had for this course. Responses are anonymous.
Your feedback is very important to me - I read all responses and use the feedback to revise my teaching methods and content.
Thank you! - Kristen