Use these databases to find information about a test or measure, such as reliability, validity, how it has been used, and occasionally the instrument itself.
- Search PsycINFO...
- by topic (e.g. vocation)
- search for your topic, then view Tests & Measures limiter on the left of the search results
- by measure title or acronym (e.g. “calling and vocation questionnaire”)
- TM Tests and Measures field: locates all mentions of the instrument in Tests and Measures field (broad); use keyword “appended” to see if full-text is included
- Select a Field: searches within Title, Translated Title, Classification Codes, Abstract, Keyword, Subjects, and Author (broad)
- SU Subjects/DE Subjects: locates articles about measure as a topic (narrow)
Watch the tutorial below for an example of searching for tests and measures in PsycINFO (4:06)