What's in this Guide
Primary vs Secondary Sources
- can be in any form
- are a source of direct evidence that documents an event
- come from the perspective of someone who was there
- are produced by someone who was not present when the event occurred
- analyze and interpret primary materials
- synthesize primary sources by giving context
From the UCLA Institute on Primary Resources Website http://ipr.ues.gseis.ucla.edu/info/definition.html
Talk to your librarian, Adrienne Meier!
Her contact information is in the box on the left.