This guide explains how to find the SMC books.
Last Updated: Sep 17, 2013
- Ask at the Circulation Desk for the container that you want. For example, SMC Box 1. The staff member will retrieve the box from a locked storage room on the Lower Level.
- The SPU Library will check the containers out to individual SMCs. The container will be listed on the individual SMC’s library record.
- Each container will be due after 84 days or the end of the quarter.
- The individual books are the responsibility of the SMC. The SPU Library will not issue notices to individual students who signed out the books within the containers.
- The SPU Library will issue an overdue notice to the SMC for the container.