For this class, you will complete a review of literature project on a family topic*.
For these papers, you will need to use:
- at least 10 references to academic journal articles (at least 6 from MFT journals)
- APA style for formatting and citations
Learn how to locate these resources in the library or the library's web site by using this guide.
*Please review the assignment specifications on your course syllabus.
Image credit: By Bill Branson (Photographer), Public domain, via Wikimedia Commons
Subject Guide Learning Outcomes
By the end of using this subject guide, students should be able to:
- identify peer-reviewed articles on your paper topic
- use the catalog to identify a book on your paper topic
- create a properly formatted APA paper including cover page, abstract, in-text citations, and references
Evaluation of Subject Guide
Please evaluate this Subject Guide for how helpful it was in terms on the stated "Learning Outcomes."
To leave a specific comment, click on the link "Provide comments on this Subject Guide. Be specific."